Thursday, December 16, 2021

6:30 lucid dream

during Mary El 1985 with Jennifer Cline i had 3 visions.  my back was hurting and i saw myself die in the south seas by shark, in Britain battle broadsword, India ridden over by messengers.  my back pain went away.  

in the dream i take 2 small Indian children by the hand into a tropical hospital room where their 12 year older brother is lying in a rattan bed.  he's sad he lost the herbs prescribed to him and i tell him all he needs is stretching and good nutrition.  

i showered stretched went to bookmobile.  after computing i picked up lunch and sat at table.  Walter showed up with village diorama.  i asked him to carry it for me to car.  put everything away, ate beef stick and went to sit in fireplace room.  we talked 'til 1 my right hip screaming so i took willow.  home i ate lunch, stretched and my hip good.  the 2022 planner is another moon calendar.  i wrote out check for year anthem dental.  i'm caught up in good shape for next year.  due to soc sec i'm covered.  required retired minimum distribution starts at 72 due to 2019 new law.  

No comments:

Post a Comment