Sunday, December 19, 2021

took an hour

decided lucky's soda and walked store.  rearranged front to accommodate 2 cups.   10 am burger king 2 hash browns, 2 croissant, 2 coffee b'fast.  i gave extra coffee 3 sugar hash 3 ketchup to homeless and he started making demands.  that's it for me this year sharing.  shocked me.  more ptsd.  my family always demanding more of me never satisfied.  punishment, humiliation.

i left to find home depot and was lost.  in store i asked, was directed, couldn't find water softener cleaner finally an associate helped me see it.  an hour.  there on shelf all along.  my autism overload.

in my car sitting in front s v library enjoying coffee, croissant, hash, bonus fries.  today's word 'joy'.  bit by bit i'm learning.  my family always demanding more from me never satisfied.  i'm learning happiness.  my back fully supported in total comfort.  

1 pm i used computer listening to healing.  charging chrome froze while i was gaming and i was able to turn it off on and reset major tabs.  4 pm i went gym 2 soaked stretched home 5:45 more integrated than i've ever been in my life.  ate second croissant hash.  cooked onion potato egg cheese for tomorrow.  called paid discover.  

No comments:

Post a Comment