Friday, December 17, 2021

always fry day

2 weeks ago check engine light and today.  Carlos on phone 8:15 talking to loan.  after he finished and reset computer i gave him $20 for lunch and Merry Christmas.  i want him to know i appreciate the peace of mind he gives me.  i can depend on him.  i told him i'm autistic.

seniors routine is reassuring too.  today center warm because Jennifer felt cold yesterday.  she's consistent.  predictable.  next 2 weeks i'm a new me.  i'm embracing me for the first time.  i'm living without hiding who i am.  i lived under the threat of death from my mom.  all i wanted was to be loved and accepted by my family but they weren't ever good enough.  they couldn't see me, always wanting me to be someone else.  

watching 'generation a' 2014 they don't get it.  aspergers=autism.  abby is being rewarded for acting out.  1980 one in 10,000.  today one in 68.  wrong.  as an adult i know majority became alcoholics, addicts, homeless, or dead what society accepted.  listening the universe is explained.  Stephen Shore, EdD, Adelphi University hasn't studied child development or would know 18 months brain and body is growing intensely unevenly.  Alex Plank founder of WrongPlanet.net.  Dani Bowman age 16 explains reincarnation in anime from Powerlight Studios 'Mr. Raindrop'.  Wyatt Isaacs' song 'too sensitive'.  i heard that from my mom all my life.  equestrian therapy works because horses are prey=safe animals.  expressing emotions happy=getting attention unsafe for prey animals.  we feel them in a secondary level.

'autism: a family's journey' copyright 2013.  Catherine Maurice let me hear your voice book mother reads.  Cairns family of Arizona.  how they connected him to world.  52 minutes seems like forever.  

Chinese making of 'big fish and begonia' is a study of a team of autistic adults.  the 12 year commitment.  hyper focus.  

No comments:

Post a Comment