Tuesday, March 22, 2022

i'm getting here

i'm playing my 3rd set mahjong.  i never used to play bonus game.

i'm happy.  i danced around this morning feeling energy.  my body weirdly better.  i gave Trudy "Princess Bride".

i loaded $6 recycle and liqueur.   Walter came early begging for bag to cover bottles saying he forgot.  i know him better.  he wants pity which i don't do.  ex cured me of that with whom i've been having lucid dream conversations.  Walter complained of tooth use hydrogen peroxide careful of gums, i told him to marry for benefits.  he just wants to complain.  his auto pilot is under the impression that's what he wants.  i explained if that's what he wants ok but it isn't for me.  growing from the same dirt i choose differently.  my choice.  i stay focused on how i want to feel what i want to see.  he's helping me refuse the past.  he complained about growing in pots i reminded him i offered my yard.  oy, what a world class complainer, right up there with dad.  i know how that story ends.  game set match.

No comments:

Post a Comment