Thursday, March 24, 2022

decided trinity church

plenty of time i wanted a dry run for time and finding location.  missed turnoff went back.  across from lucky's.  picked up intake form and envelope.  i asserted myself.  she wanted me to wait while she looked for markers to label and i told her we can do it during my appointment.  the old me would have quietly waited wasting everyone's time.  got to seniors 9 and waited for bookmobile looking for soc sec card.  returned 'the comedian' and Cody offered"DUNE" and recommended 'en canto'.  i have 3 movies somewhere in trunk.  i can look for it tomorrow while laundromat washing.  i picked up my lunch Greg took Pete's.  i'll take Pete Bragg's amino supplement see if he wants it.  ate at home nothing much on tv went to library home 2 pm.  watched '9 to 5' special features and "DUNE" excellent made me cry.  i was 21 when i read the Herbert book.  

6:30 pm Cathy called thanks for card.  she's getting medicaid benefits.  whew!  i was worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment