Tuesday, April 26, 2022

child new day

i feel beside myself.  playing with view blog and back to post.  i've never taken time to play.  it always seemed like i had more pressing things to take care of.  more responsibilities.  always planning thinking ahead never living in the here and now.  overshadowed by being responsible for the family outcome.  blamed for everything wrong.  blame blame blame.  the good things i did were labeled luck not my skill or abilities.  

my life is all me.  i'm still weeding the family out of my life.  no time for actual house or yard.  my ideal partner will handle that.  

i'm sitting senior parking listening to love.  so little in my actual life i top up whenever i can.  i slept well.  9 time to go in.  went college safe way for bread and lettuce.  

this hot spot keeps disconnecting and losing my connections.  so weird.  i'm actually getting good at reconnecting recovering my settings.  i'm feeling less thwarted frustrated.  could be the 3 hour nap.  as long as i keep updating everything is saved.  i have to remember to turn on hot spot b4 chrome.

No comments:

Post a Comment