Friday, April 8, 2022

i so enjoy whew!

i think it reminds me of tolerable tension.  sometimes the answers are wrong that's like the family too.  and it makes little sense.  

i looked up Chipotle online and i have a menu.  my shortcut to music disappeared.  

i found excellent autism book translated 2019.  the boy who felt too much Lorenz Wagner.  the ideal family to raise a happy balanced special child.  father a neuro-scientist.  we autists all want everyone to be happy and healthy.  we have genius within us.  the science is here.

reading without glasses hurts my right eye.  my long distance sight.  all my life i'm near sighted my left eye and far sighted my right balancing to 20/20.  slowing down physically my eyes don't adjust as quickly.  

reading the book 3 am.  the time of least psychic energy.  autists have too much going on in their brains.  no filters with too much electrical activity.  as age slows me down i can relate better to the physical world.  i can better tolerate the static of outside energy.  prayer is a form of directed electrical energy as is a stare.  visualizing being surrounded by a neutral field of energy sets up a block.  hard to keep up.  exhausting.

No comments:

Post a Comment