Thursday, April 28, 2022

i'm so tired

i've never had support.  when we moved to Cal my autism was exacerbated by the isolation and loss of all those who loved me.  i've physically taken care of myself.  at this point age is taking it's toll.  i'll need more and more physical help.   

i'm just passing time praying for a better world.  waiting for this ennui to pass.  

new behaviors use so much additional energy and i'm changing my routine every day.  i went dollar store for ramen noodles. b'fast made some with can tuna and supplement.  then target for sun seeds.  seniors took my time bookmobile and stretching.  45 minutes 5 days a week.   ate in car listening to healing.  home for rest milk coffee.  i added sun seeds and almonds to slaw and rice.  ooh, quinoa with cranberry and nuts for b'fast tomorrow.   

No comments:

Post a Comment