Wednesday, November 16, 2022

bitterly cold morning

i quit working with eric when dad waited for me outside sleeping in a lawn chair.  i'd come home 2-3 am and find him.  it was too hard after working to manage putting him to bed over and over.  eric having lost his dad th 3/12/98 understood.  wed 3/11 he had an engagement party during a karaoke party with steph.  fr 3/13 steph called me to tell me frank had been killed by a drunk driver outside togami auto repair and asked me to sit koden.  58 yrs old i didn't know what that was having been ostracized by my family my entire life.  too much tragedy and sadness.  i could never understand mom's love of soap operas when real life is so tragic.  all those horrible sad years i had nobody.  now i have toke inga gerda people who care without criticism telling me what to feel and do.  

and i survived and have people who care about me.  god knows i want a smoke.

weird energy.  i made micro popcorn and the pyrex lid exploded.  years ago a pyrex pie plate exploded in the regular oven.  

 carlos looked at my car and reset light.  no charge.  i gave him the hot sauce.  

No comments:

Post a Comment