Monday, November 7, 2022

bart still hasn't submitted hours.

i'll keep up my end.  i enjoy doing the right thing.  makes me feel strong.  

i scrambled 2 eggs topped shredded cheese in tortilla.  waiting half hour to digest.  i spent most of my life running from one task to the next driven by my mom's screech to hurry hurry up while she sat.  it became such a part of me i stopped hearing it and just performed like a trained animal.  

i loaded free body armor drink safe way.  i picked up after gym @ home stead.  clearance 6 do nuts $2, garlic baguette $2, $20 cash.  as i was leaving checkout monk patrick call him henry came in with all his worldly possessions filled large clam chowder soup for b'fast.  i went out to car returned knowing i had to go back in with bread.  he was open to receiving i had to offer new perfect backpack from rummage.  maybe he'd refuse.  his eyes lit up when i offered.  i told him church and library across street.  he mentioned asian restaurant if he had enough money.  back to car for wipes, sanitizer, mask, $20.  i told him i met eckhart tolle and thich nhat han on their holy journeys and thanked him for doing a tremendously difficult job i wouldn't couldn't do.  

seniors i felt sick.  cold and i felt the old humiliation from family doing the right thing resulting in their criticism and scorn.  threat of death.  i asked toke to tell me i'm ok and she reassured me.  oh, my stomach when i think of it.  she remembered the sun day funnies.  i forgot.  i shared 4 do nuts i didn't keep.  

as i was leaving gorges shows up wants me to get lunch to go so i can entertain him.  i went to mission library new hours 9-5.  

i could go to sunny but it's rainy and cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment