Wednesday, November 2, 2022

i forgot my suit

7 am i looked out backyard window to check wood ladder bart working in dark barely can see your feet.  said he had plans later.  i got dressed ate rice sausage toasted cheese i put in plastic.  paid bart $70 mentioned the receipt he gave me for new sprayer that looks old and used he admitted he kept new one and i didn't have to pay him for it.  yeah, right.  then he starts pressuring me about patio things he'll get rid of yeah right like the persimmons, lemons, avocados.  like he's doing me a favor.  he wants the plastic 5 gal planters.  

gym 8:30 lovely swim an hour.  i love watching people.  

11 am seniors i looked for suit to spin.  i left it hanging on locker door.  puzzle table crowded nurse group i wandered around.  situated myself for lunch lovely puzzled half hour headed pick up suit detoured for rite aid appointment for booster and flu got it done.  decided patelco ira rmd numbers couldn't find license backtracked rite aid found in shot room on floor.  credit union didn't want to give me numbers saying ask my financial advisor i don't have i said i Never received statements i need 12/31/2021 ending balance miriam says rmd for 2022 and finally ending balance like she's doing me a favor Not her job.  i do not like that at all.  got home exhausted from ordeal and shots ate cheese toasts and chips feeling so tired napped 2 hours.  wanted to go nob hill last day coupons went 8 pm for hour looking at everything.  bought myself raspberry parfait treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment