Tuesday, November 1, 2022

where's my house key?

somewhere in the space time continuum.  i talked to Morgan yesterday in the women's locker room.  she opines agrees that according to schedule posted today and thurs are free swim at seniors we'll see.  and first of month paying bills.  bart left message 9:30 yesterday about can i put out bins.  too late.  

i figured it out.  i'm wooed by lazy men seeing me happy wants zero effort relationship then set about making me over to take credit for my happiness with a few lunches dinners.  they don't want relationship.  no work involved taking me out.  they have to eat anyway.  

found key, withdrew chase, got bart money ready, remembered safeway soup looked for gum none, meant to pick up holds started puzzling 'til 6:30.

remembered went nob hill coupon expire no eggs bought egg land already boiled and free strawberries.  

No comments:

Post a Comment