Monday, February 13, 2023

my life was on the hamster wheel

before hurting my back i'd bounce out of bed, attend to the day, back in bed to do it over not thinking about it.  lying in bed time to think of the effects of my actions.  i had to help my parents.  i couldn't refuse like the sisters.  the course in miracles 'i am here only to be truly helpful' not pretend but truly.  it was natural for me to find the course.  or it found me.  

11:17 seniors freshly showered exercised.  the space puzzle at sunny is calling to me.  

1:10 taking my time.  sweets for tomorrow on table, 3 parking spaces to choose, perfect outdoors in shade.  oops belongs to guys next table.  me and abandoned things.  oh, well.  

i want sweets for tomorrow. i have dark chocolate almond roca xmas candy.  played on puzzle 'til 4 home for creative cuisine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment