Friday, February 17, 2023

super susan

i laughed when i saw myself with my shirt sleeves tied around my neck like a cape.  i'm my own super hero.  i made myself laugh when i turned down the light on the screen too dark.

having wonderful time being.  so cold took my time.  9 am no freebie lucky's went to check clearance Saratoga 3 boneless pork chops $3.  on to Walmart to pay pge.  lot of walking stores.  10:12 senior parking lot checked phone 2 v mails cathy in hawaii thanking me received card on Valentines.  returned call she was on ride to fed ex to copy paperwork.  10:30 seniors hot water showers back.  lovely lunch.  little gloria, alex, toki sat at row 3 victor's since usurped by lunch birds always served first.  toki reminded me i used little water bottle for Valentine red roses mystery solved why i put cap in pocket.  dropped off food home cooked 1 chop.  Lawrence lucky's unsalted chips 2 x points.  used rewards.  then sunny puzzle finished 300 pc beach cottage and played on dr who 'til 4:30.

home heated instant brown rice with chop and cranberry.  so good unsalted chips toasted bread dessert.

my little heaven.  listening to subliminal is working as effortlessly as possible.  still a lot of old stale feelings to process.

No comments:

Post a Comment