Tuesday, February 14, 2023

librarians want me to steal

when i told them i wanted to check in and check out body language they suggested i keep it making it overdue.  it's disrespectful to patrons following the rules.  it's stealing.  like sister at county library.  maybe common.  glad i'm not librarian.  stealing would make me sick even tolerating others stealing.  everyone should be autistic.  the world would be honest without crime or disease.  chemical imbalance a thing of the past.

i woke up with dream of boy walking down library parking garage ramp.  even though it's posted people insist on endangering their lives.  complete disregard for rules designed for safety.  i've seen so many adults teaching their kids to be stupid.

went dollar tree 2 cinnamon donuts and dozen 25 cent ea. meat cheese snacks for Valentines.  seniors good swim relaxed tub massage over hour.  played new puzzle of cat napping on bookshelf.  lunch good fun with little gloria, alex, diane, toki and 2 new asian ladies.  had to clear out early Valentine dance ladies there for dance.  i finished puzzle upstairs Walter came ate last 2 snack sticks.  i went to dollar tree 3 fish sticks, 4 dinners, 5 snack sticks.  home i ate mac'n green beans, 2 lunch salads, fish sticks.  tried meat cheese snack.  donuts dessert.  good day.

thinking of non recognition respect by family i'm feeling angry.  my lunch family appreciates what i do.  they laughed and compared me to older sister's classmate the career student when i never got a penny from them working and going to college 6 and half years.  the jealous stupid bitches compared me to her lazy friend going to college 'til the money stopped and he had to work.  like my sisters were given everything.  never respected i put myself and ex through college.  he quit his job without telling me and became my child unable to wash cook clean pay bills anything.  i suddenly had a son 6 years older the me.

No comments:

Post a Comment