Saturday, March 18, 2023

happy b'day dad-taxes-pantry

mom loved a sicko.  makes her a sicko.  she never corrected his actual b'day.  she had his birth certificate.  why did she have me read it?  

i woke thinking it was friday.  yuck.  

10:30 all checked in library for income taxes.  already picked up panty at st justin.  left it up to God.  underground closed so went st j first.  pick up easy most there for lunch.  this is the more relaxed road.  family taught me stress anxiety.  parked under main opened so i'm parked in shade.  

lisa came over to say hi crazy brazil woman interrupts trying to bully into doing her taxes outside the scope of free taxes.  keeps insisting crazy things to coerce filing which is impossible.  tells me i can't drink my water calls me bitch.  ahh, my older sister.  chuck lorre posits on one of his vanity cards do unto others as you'd have them do uno you; what if you're a masochist.  

so great sitting by outlet charging.  kyeong leon kim doing my taxes while i blog and game.

home 2 pm i hadn't eaten didn't miss it.  ate dal and pork.  whew tired.  put everything away.  watching 'dragonquest' 2009 movie i'd never seen.  amazing.  

my back, neck, shoulders so stiff sore.  

No comments:

Post a Comment