Wednesday, March 29, 2023

living my best life

skin is still disturbed on my left hand where i jabbed myself with bread knife cutting loaf.  i'm healing quickly.  my metabolism is better.  

font size reduced on its own.  a little... i don't know what.  disconcerting.  getting to know myself is fascinating.  i never had the time.  i'm reminded of babies discovering the outside world i'm discovering my inner world.  i was always threatened and told.

8 am first time i know i need my grandma.  this free floating anxiety is finally connected.  

steady rain 40 minutes to arrive seniors.  took hours to load free vive 2 oz boost.  just wouldn't load.  tried many different ways before it worked.  clearance everything loaf dollar, 15 kind bars $9.  I showered, relaxed.  lunch was good, company excellent, little gloria so aggressively chased man out of her seat, alex and toki.  sydny, beeper and another chinese man.  

still raining i went to the main underground parking lot.  i can air out the car.  i went upstairs, put my feet up, read paper, listened to the healing music, i relaxed despite my back.  ready for home i went back to safeway for frozen veg $2.11 and yam $1.88 compared with $2.49 for potato.  At home i ate senior lunch chicken and cilantro cole slaw i added protein snack pack.  i nuked chicken skin.  so good cracklin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment