Thursday, March 2, 2023

bookmobile day

12 hours of rest i feel ok.  less than that not ok.  i don't know if from my back injury or simply aging.  my right hand tingly neuropathy.  used to be just my thumb numb.  as i stretch my neck everything shifts.  

sprouts brownies no allergens all chocolate.  

💖 my favorite day of the senior work week.  i can tub and the library comes to me.  then puzzle therapy.  seniors bee puzzle.  lovely quiet upstairs.  the puzzle is gone haha.  i counted gerde's change from her car i gave her $12 paper for her $11.63 coins.  i enjoy counting money.  i could go to vegas tahoe reno work in accounting.  gerde wanted me to keep the money but she's not rich or i would.  i'm being the busy bee.

main library i checked 'blazing saddles' i bought sunny book sale won't play at home works fine there.  donut puzzle trashed.  'library cat' puzzle in bookcase i can take to sunny.  bugs mites in box.

dollar tree lobster roll pretty good.  plain patties, shrimp roll 2 b b burritos.  i'm set for the weekend.  supposed to be icy rain.

my right side throbbing.  ouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment