Sunday, September 17, 2023

best sleep

i watered starter plants, ate senior lunch leftovers for b'fast, still lots left.  i'm celebrating me.  most of my life i've been either abused or neglected.  i don't allow that treatment anymore from anyone to anyone and i'm rejoicing.  

i went to cup library 10 am cut off from first space.  went around to park in shade looked for asian woman who took my spot.  picked up my requests didn't find woman.  went to gym to shower undecided on sunny lib.  i decided lucky's gym and store.  talked to ginny from seniors.  walked entire store bought sale sliced cheese.  one monopoly ticket per sale.  i took my time and decided home by 1 pm.  ate seniors pork rice veg/ live vinegar.  took out garbage bin.  

7:30 nothing on tv to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment