Saturday, September 9, 2023

kintsugi-happy saturn day

japanese idea imperfections and repairs add value.  kits are sold online.  i'm still absorbing the idea pain is beneficial.  

my body is evolving.  my neck is sore finally loosening.  my hips sore making me tired.  draining my energy.  i organized supplements for the week.  so much house keeping.  in between tasks i'm totally relaxing every muscle.  i'm taking little cat naps.

i set out pots for allergy starters.  i need to keep them watered so they root.  

woke up 1:30 hungry pain free.  made p'nut butter cinnamon rolls.  sliced cooked onion.  potato and carrot later to add to soup.  

i'm watching 'everybody loves raymond'.  i needed humor.  my childhood my family all trauma and drama.  healing, repairing uses lots of energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment