Saturday, September 16, 2023

hey, it works

still insomnia and i have my movies i'm content with bed rest.  the subliminal music is soothing rerouting my brain changing my chemicals so i'm calmer.  i'm blessed.  50 years ago i'd have to suffer.  i can choose to suffer or soothe myself.  everyone can.  you tube is free.  i paid cellular from car.  last saturn day pool closed no motivation so i slept.

i swam, first parking space seniors.  figured out how to turn on upstairs lights.  library book sale 10 am.  book 8th habit, space movie and 2 gary larson cartoon books all for $2.  art and wine festival lovely overcast day from northern fires oregon border.  ate 2 croissants at 11.  i could treat myself.  food booths right below.  but do i want to walk through smokey bbq?  my allergies just settled down i'm wearing mask.  and i know food will be too salty.  i considered st j pantry not today.  i'm relaxing.  i'm watching girls' long black hair.  i was never allowed to enjoy being me.  bbq sauce and wienies.  i want to celebrate me.

maybe festival tomorrow early if still overcast.  

went to lucky's prune ridge for veg 2 packages 99 cents each spinach, saving $6.  $3.93 clearance peanut m&m, 3 bratwurst $1.47 coupon $3 off.  i baked in oven 425-350/40 minutes for crackly skin.  spinach i nuked 20 minutes 20% power.  so sweet good.  i can do spaghetti later.  

i sorted backyard ready ladder to clear gutters.  step by step.  covered in dust and dirt i wiped down.  

No comments:

Post a Comment