Sunday, January 14, 2024

11:30 cup library

8 requests ready they say 6 online.  i checked and i'm waiting 'til i'm ready to go.  2 didn't check out i took to desk and she was weird wanting id when i'd already checked out 6.  

i hot tubed 9-10:30.  i had cactus barbs on my suede boots.  i noticed and removed with paper towels.  ginny shouted across the pools as i was leaving.  i drove cup library and ate my banana in the car.  laid out my wet towel and suit.  beautiful warm sunny day i can wash laundry or go puzzle in sunny.   no puzzle i like.  i ate cottage cheese and crunchy bar in car.  i started puzzle 'til 4 bad allergies and a cough er didn't cover his mouth no attempt.  my eyes itch and nose runs and i don't care, i'm calm and accepting.  i stopped at sprouts $13+ for dark chocolate pepitas and mint almonds 2 pieces chocolate cake.  i'm celebrating all my ignored birthdays.  i'm learning to enjoy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment