Saturday, January 20, 2024

perfection makes me want to cry

my back, neck, legs hurting from sitting.  i don't know how people do it.  sitting an hour and half at bingo torturous.  

i'm feeling blessed i can go to Savers and walk to my heart's content.  i get to look at new things everyday.  open 7 days.  

me so naughty.  female chinese black dyed success permed tried to reserve shower put towel over rod.  after 10 minutes i put it in my bag.  when she comes back sees it peeking from my bag.  i made her work to get it back.  so rude to keep others from showers.  now i know the feeling of satisfaction of mom and alien taking from me.  they never loved me.   woman watching smiled at me.  like she knew too.  

sprouts beet salad with raw red onions.  reduced to $6.12 doesn't list feta or glazed walnuts.  i used chop sticks i keep in car to enjoy at library.  25 cent choc cake, more $1.99 cherries.  i ate some last night they were so good i ate them all.  today's not as good.  ok for the price.  

i fixed sweater inge gave me.  sewing the lining was easier than i imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment