Monday, January 1, 2024

taking my time

no football yay!  wheel of fortune.!!

i showered at gym 2 half of 8 showers broken.  walked big safeway nothing i wanted.  scooted across to sprouts 2 special cherry half pies 99 cents ea.  driving home i considered panda express checked maria deli.  donut and cash.  whole foods disco deli.  I remembered sunny bought hot teriyaki chicken thigh and tomato cod $12.99/lb hot and salad bar $7.53.  home at 2 pm lunch and dessert.  slept to 'strays'.   

perfect new year's.  i've been recovering the last 23.  my new year always belonged to the family.  toki driving to fresno for family reminded me.  i never even considered what i wanted to do.  i wasn't allowed.  i feel so free.  mom's last new year's alien forbid me to attend and mom agreed.  i was happy i got to sleep in and i was always the one helping mom cook.  2001 the beginning of the end and a new beginning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment