Sunday, December 31, 2023

i worried about pretty near everything

yesterday's hot spot connection was weak i was sure i'd done something when it actually depends on how many are using the signal.  now i'm conscious of that but my training of family blame instantly goes to it's my fault.  i'm still retraining myself.  

showered @ 24 and walked lucky's $12 leg warmers i want.  1:30 eating b king at cup, new movies.  so juicy good jr.  all down my front.  oh, well.  I ate fries driving.  the idea of eating a little all day appeals to me.  today i check out ace hardware.  so cool.  tons of things like frozen pies, pizza ovens, more tools and toys than i've ever seen.  garden, plumbing, everything and so helpful.  amazing.  safeway across the street sold me 3 paint boards $3.  funny 'cause they insisted it wasn't their product they sold it to me miscellaneous.  nob hill i found clearance 2 dinners $1.99 ea.  i sorted socks and put on my new cat valentine p j s.  

No comments:

Post a Comment