Sunday, December 3, 2023

'everybody loves raymond' 9th season 2004

2003 i had surgery to remove infected ovarian cyst i'd had for 35+ years.  friends took care of me the sisters refused too busy like with mom and dad.  'raymond' saw me through. 

yesterday's blog disappeared.  i kept updating so i don't know how it evaporated.

i swam, talked to brian, puzzled while my hair dried, Nodira gave me 2 chips 2 waters when i tried to redeem certificate.  happy birthday to me.  considered deposit too busy, sprouts clearance turkey on sourdough i ate main.  picked up 'rockford'.  feeling good i picked up county then home 4 pm.  napped.  as long as i stay rested i feel ok.

today last day for salad.  with cilantro lime chicken excellent.  i'm resting, relaxing.  healing uses a lot of energy.  i keep forgetting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment