Thursday, December 21, 2023

sneezy

i hope i didn't catch anything at Walmart yesterday.  took 2 hours standing in line to pay the bill and waiting for the vaccination record.  i woke up sneezing and congested.  i'm eating allergy plant.  and now i'm hungry.  egg bites.

i checked lucky's, free yachak energy drink.  can't return sunny spot yet.  'til 12 days done.

i confused 'mac and me' 1988 with 'labou' 2008.  similar goofy looking creatures.  totally different story lines.  jara lane, bobby caldwell singers.  mysterious alien creature.  

lunch ok.  i finally figured out why people like me and my family hated me.  i'm happy.  men want my happiness.  my family hated me.  they were too busy hating me to be happy themselves.  not my problem.  dan romania sat next to me reading wall street journal.  i asked his work occupation: carpenter.  how do you earn 100k as a carpenter?  diane moved in real quick.  after lunch sprouts peach pie and 99 cent shredded red cabbage for sweet sour.  dried my hair at main feet up.  found hirano picture book.  i want to send to hawaii.  i asked justin pham he got back to me so fast e mail link.   

No comments:

Post a Comment