Tuesday, December 26, 2023

spoke my word

1:30 main library the poufs were taken by the fireplace so i decided this or better and terrace room better.  72 degrees and much quieter.  more outlets.  

my hair baby soft.  still damp.  looking forward to clearance lean cuisines i bought 3 at college safeway $2.25 ea.  no cooking for me!!  hooray!!

this morning at 24 i showered then walked to lucky's to check it out.  good exercise.  i spied colorful toy by tire a solar dashboard hula doll missing skirt.  i looked around found the skirt i carefully replaced.  didn't work at first had to charge.   i wanted to check out sprouts and walked the store, clearance 4 bottles of vanilla/ $2 good for 2 years.  

seniors 11:30 latest ever.  i got there after toki.  thom was sitting and 3 chinese people eddie came and went.  i gave toki my pretzels.  

home by 3 i knew i was exhausted when i looked through my bag for my water bottle and couldn't find it 'cause it was in my hand.  

No comments:

Post a Comment