Monday, March 4, 2024

finally my back hurts where i expected

between my shoulder blades from blade to blade.  like a pillow of pain.  different from my reaction to ibuprofen.  definitely connected to digestion.  

i was ready for bartolo to run errands.  he showed up with bro and adele to garden.  an hour.  said afternoon 2-3.  ok.  i removed pocket from hobo bag and added it to my bass fishing shirt.  an hour.  something i wanted to do since adding the first pocket.  i called carlos explained why i wanted to repair my tank car.  he'll have repair guy call me.  so i'm resting.

i called bartolo 2 pm left message.  called 3 pm talked him into driving.  showed up 4 to sunny then bank to atm paid cost co.  star one deposit and unity check.  cup returned 12 movies borrowed 2.  home 5 pm tired.  ate last salad w/cornbread and cheese.  

No comments:

Post a Comment