Thursday, March 7, 2024

physics of prayer-all thoughts-Ramon excellent driver

all thought good bad or indifferent is electrical energy.  that energy is a command to the universe to produce.  if the thoughts are jumbled the creative machinery has nothing to focus on.  nothing is created the energy is spent.  

weirdest day ever.  Ramon picked me up as stated rather than 20-30 minutes later.  he dropped me in front and i was early.  i showered, swam, tub closed chemical problem.  lunch turkey loaf good.  trudy gave me pb cookies, kenny, fred, mike, toki.  i puzzled for a bit 'til my hair dried.  i called hopper first call disconnected.  second call christian said my name wrong.  refused to connect ride, no supervisor no help.  suggested i make another account with another phone number, credit card, e mail.  crazy.  support call back 2 days.  i need ride now.  i looked online for help decided to call again for rider support talked to gigi checked my account no problem connected my ride Ramon showed up 20 minutes later.  so if i hadn't been put off i wouldn't have gotten Ramon as my driver.

too weird for me.

8:30 pm i confuse easily.  my library account suddenly has a $14.39 fine on it.  i can't find anything itemizing the charges.  under the fees section it states there are no fees.  i e mailed after hours is this like the phantom juvenile graphic novel that suddenly appeared on my account that was later removed.  i don't know what's going on.  i confuse easily.

at least i have the wheel of fortune.  9 pm celebrity wheel mayim bialek from 5/10/2023.  regular wheel preempted by 'state of the nation' at 10 pm.  

No comments:

Post a Comment