Wednesday, November 18, 2020

never good enough igor

all i ever heard from my mom was why can't i be like my sisters.  i finally shut her up when i replied 'if you knew half of what they're up to you wouldn't say that'.  she said nothing.  she either already knew or didn't want to know.  dad condoned and encouraged mom.  he set the tone.  silent partner in crime.

since i'd heard it all my life i got my positives from outside the family.  i was used to being alone.  my friends were criticized and made unwelcome.  since i couldn't reciprocate i stopped having friends.  

parents were lucky i wasn't like my sisters.  when dad got cancer i moved home and still they didn't appreciate.  the sicker the parents the less we saw of the sisters.  sisters only came around to use the parents.  that's how they were raised.  

toke is the only one to appreciate me.  

i checked dollar store for leg warmers none so i got last bag chips 2 liners.  picked up lunch home ate and showered for mammogram.  rested 'til 1;30.  99 cent store 2 pair leg warmers 3 liners.  i love comparing products.  still half hour so i went dollar tree nothing.  drove back way to med office.  went smoothly.  done by 4;30 i went to main to drop off jamie and pick up emma and green lights.  home i put everything away and made chicken bean tomato dinner.  

No comments:

Post a Comment