Friday, November 6, 2020

bringing the light. being the light.

all my relationships have been sharing my light with disbelievers.  pearls before swine.  

my purpose is to shine.  i finally know my purpose.

when i was 16 and my fellow students were deciding on careers carolyn marine biologist etc, all i could determine was wise.   

i finally realized hanging my covid mask by the elastic is stretching one side.  i have to hang it from the body of the mask.  

also i release the trunk latch for lunch pick up only when the engine running or i drain battery from trunk light.  one time in old car it sat overnight, dead battery next morning.

showered.  contemplated 24 arques stayed home.  senior lunch line 10;23 #12 car a new record.  walked park disposed garbage.  i've decided to leave senior garbage at seniors.  did my stretching 12 minutes still upset my tummy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment