Tuesday, November 24, 2020

no idea

i went seniors 10;16 #6.  art walked by so i walked over to his scooter to get his address for christmas card.  took me 3 tries to figure out how to enter on my phone.  i edit ok but couldn't figure out how to save.  beautiful sunny day lots of kids.

i decided to try finding last day freebie no bake cookies at college safeway.  score.  found 50 cent brush, clearance frozen michelina mac cheeseburger 62 cents, havarti cheese $1.99.  $3.16 total saved $8.17.  

i'm stunned.  i think it's my right brow right eye.  wearing my 2 back braces keeps me warm.  i don't want to do anything.  chicken bland but cooked thru'.  zucchini good.  mac burger ok.  

today's daily word patience.  people mistake my persistence for patience.  i'm obsessive not patient.  i finally asked the asian couple if their son is autistic.  yes.  a component of aspergers.

dinner was potato with cheeses.  and yam for dessert.  chips fill in the spaces.  

No comments:

Post a Comment