Sunday, November 22, 2020

still hurts.

i rested all day yesterday.  well, i organized some of my bag collection.  checked under my bed where i spilled corn chips.  almost couldn't get up from my knees.  managed by leaning on bed and pulling myself up and i can almost sit on my heels.  wow, i wrecked my back.  again.

i have to go pick up my st just care package.  only 3 senior lunches.  i have 4 days off this week.  i better start getting ready.  i'm going slowly to avoid injury.  friday this white haired couple in their brand new red hot tesla were driving super slowly in front of me.  life is amazing.

i went to dollar store 3 chips, mat, ramen.  got to st j just before 1.  looking around it was empty.  no line.  i drove to table with church ladies and gave them the letter and envelope.  i got my choice of turkey or 2 $10 gift cards.  i drove around the lot and john checked me in for cards safe way or lucky's and 1 bag of groceries.  home by 1;04.  i put everything away.  canned yams, 2 corn, gravy, stuffing mix, green beans, 5 lbs potatoes, 3 lbs carrots, apples, oranges.

somehow i erased everything.  i got all my settings back i think.  i don't know.

i can get cooked breast for thanksgiving.


No comments:

Post a Comment