Friday, December 25, 2020

woo hoo!!

i feel wonder filled.  this isolation is my childhood and i'm comfortable.  makes me feel young.  back in time.

finished can of soup with veg rice i cooked last night.  most satisfying breakfast.  arrived seniors almost regular time.  just living.  very good feeling.  peace and prosperity.  my childhood was so stressed with the arguing and tension.  they gave what they preferred and many times i got the impression like ex they didn't want me to have what i wanted.  alien went out of her way to break what pleased me best.  mom and dad were jealous gods.  nit didn't count 'tho i suppose she delighted in my unappiness too.  it amazes me that anyone could find schadenfreude so enjoyable.  makes me uncomfortable.  upsets my stomach but that's probably what gives them dis-ease.

i've always been concerned i'd like it here too much.  so far no chance of that.  it's starting to rain big warm drops noon.  did my walk and stretch.  so pleasant.  after 2 hours wanted to use bathroom went to college safe way closed.  drove to home safe way 3 bathrooms closed.  i walked store looking for chocolate cake and whip cream none looked good.  came home.  ate rice noodles chicken delicious.  3 pm still wanted cake and more noodles for tomorrow went maria safe way.  chinese food gone.  bought good looking chocolate parfait.  delicious.  dessert first.  i still have rice and chicken.

oh, i'm yawning.  


No comments:

Post a Comment