Friday, December 11, 2020

my eyes stable

dr mark was concerned optic cup last year but just normal for me no change.  very strict office precautions staff member testing after family member tested +.  finished at 10 am prescribed glasses choosing frames at 3 pm.  

#10 car came home ate lunch put away weekend food forgot to pack county returns.  12;30 went lucky's freebie quaker oats.  big lots heavy black slippers $12 and bras $10.  fit great.  tom called on way to cup library wished me happy birthday 'cause he got my christmas card.  told him i'd call him back.  dropped off darling buds, merry sitcoms, that girl, one foot, picked up 7 books dvds.  called back tom told him auntie sent me $100 for my birthday christmas.  reminded me uncle died 4/'17 and eric 6/'17.  he told me noe died thanksgiving.  



No comments:

Post a Comment