Friday, December 4, 2020

jean v millerd low 5/14/1936- 9/16/2013

thinking in chains.  daily word, unity, science of mind, gilroy, jean millerd low, ruth h ackerman.  took me 10 minutes to remember her full name.  ruth pimped out her kids like alien pimps out everyone.  ruth is no longer with gavilan hills church of which i am a founding member.  1985?  another lifetime before delorise lucas ordained me.  
8 i started thinking about a shower, so cold.  8;30 i was brave enough.  done 9 dressed loaded laundry.  pondered whether i wanted to wash today or tomorrow.  drove to scott.  $4.25 family machine lots of room.  the attendant tried ordering me.  foolish man.  he was amazed i didn't dry the clothes.  he tried to get me to use a bum machine with standing water in it doesn't drain.  finished sorting and loaded car 10;30.  doing laundry is a meditation.  it's a ritual.  i love clean clothes.  i wanted to work in a laundromat.  
walked and stretched park, picked up food was going mission to drop off, spirit took me to main where i picked up 2 movies, comic con 12/12 goody bag, ginger bread doll picture to color.  wouldn't have fun at mission.  tygj. 
home 12;30 took me an hour to hang all the clothes.  i love clean clothes.  ate a so so lunch and....rest.  raw onions in mac salad.  ugh.  sulfur makes me sleepy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment