Friday, January 22, 2021

toki left me quarter of pudding cake.

she's so thoughtful and generous.  i hope she wins big.  maybe find her true love.  i was going to safe way now i don't have to go.  i have my good sisters toke and cathy.  

i started cleaning clearing hallway and found brand new cd/dvd player still in box.  i think an mp3 player too.  tiny pocket kaiser pad i think had a pen.  

arrived seniors 10;32 #8 and it was so nice i walked and stretched.  then it started sprinkling like 'hi' now it's pouring.  well, my car will get washed.   and it's 50 o lovely cool.  rice and chicken not good not bad.  sadly beans are best part.  

it's cloudy rains, clears sun shines, over and over.

i keep having to reminding myself two fingers will move page up or down.

laid back my eyes don't get blurry.  the additional pain in my back stresses my eyes.  my sit bones are sore.

i'm so glad i filled tank before rain.  it's coming down steadily now.  

home by 3 for 'love boat'.  put weekend food away.  ate chicken mac salad.  arms are sore.  feeling so tired from hanging clothes yesterday.  i did it too late.  i needed more time to recover before bed.  i cooked grits added amino.  

wof/collette-joining a band

No comments:

Post a Comment