Sunday, January 31, 2021

bbq breakfast

last night i made 1 cup rice in cooked asparagus juices sesame seeds and oil.  warmed 5 minutes with leftover asparagus and separated ribs.  

9 am-i considered going early to main but decided to wait 'til after cesar 911 at 10.  good thing too.  talk of the pack covid is all about community.  we either all get better or stay infected.  because it mutates everyone must be taken care of no exceptions or reinfection. 

my sleeve got wet and i changed my shirt.  the cut celery liquidizes faster than whole.  what a mess.

i'm releasing my guilt from having my good life.  i'm watching the 'crystal ball' comedy paulette goddard, ray milland.  as i tweak my life the tiny improvements add up.  life is a series of tiny details.  

looked for orange yams for my discount couldn't find them.  the yams i bought i returned.  i have chocolate saved 5 and dates in honor of army.  

took my walk stretch ground still squishy.  felt good.  flock of geese grazing watching where i walk.  clouding over from sunny day.  lovely.  my nerves are going crazy tickling.

heaven every day is the best day.  2 masks are better than one.  more comfortable.

my computing time is limited to keep me focused.  can't hyper focus.  moderation.  i spent a lot of time playing lotto, quizzes and researching.

No comments:

Post a Comment