Monday, February 1, 2021

doing the best-am tires 2 lbs low ea.

i guess we all do our best to the level we're at.  all i know is i've been awake since 3:30 from a dream i'm living in heaven on a cul de sac and dead eric calls on the landline to tell me he's left senior weekend food on the front porch and when i open the door old fellow playing soft ball with his family enters to get his ball in my back yard and has a heart attack.

sitting in front of main oh, i can feel my pulse in my back.  i've already been to chase but the at-m inside is down and outside has $ limit so tomorrow too and i don't care.  old me would feel irritated annoyed and i just feel wonder.  who am i?  better than i used to be.  i'm  making incredible changes to me.  remodeling the inside.  i'm learning to be in charge of myself.  i wonder if that's how abused people save themselves?  i'm reading up on richard pryor.  he was horribly abused and continued on himself.  my biggest fear.

i watched marlene dietrich angel and see how 'normal' people function.  i guess that's my fascination with movies.  learning from a vast horizon of lives.  i watched 60 minutes and cried seeing how many people died in their prime and the families they left behind.  i have a right to feel sad.  life is tough.  

i wonder why the date and time are numbers while setting it is words.  i thank god i can distract myself.

11 am so nice at seniors warm no wind.  must the height of bars oh, my back!  left back ribs talking to me.

back at main still fierce windy.  talk about micro climate it's like two different planets.  supposed to rain tonight bright sunny now.

i am having fun playing with two finger screen control.  i ate my turkey alfredo.  good sauce yucky diced deli meat.  steamed boiled broccoli diced carrots.  whole wheat roll.  i was hungry.  i ate wild rice 2 eggs 2 slices swiss for breakfast at 7 and i was hungry.  

as i was leaving checked my e mails and remembered am tires.  called not too busy.  after went b b b to look for strainer 90 day return policy i had gift card no coupon so another day.  checked oxo web for strainers.  due diligence.  found $5 coupon dash.  

home package on porch from cathy ceramic new year ox.  pretty porcelain.  $5 postage $5 ox.  she's been covid vaccinated as teacher.  

No comments:

Post a Comment