Monday, February 8, 2021

oh miracle!!

i put laundry in car for whenever i feel like it and 2 apples for carlos and the check engine light was off.  i went to costco 9 am got gas proceeded to carlos with apples and asked him if bulb out.  he said computer in car continues scans and it went away.  

i went to laundromat found dime 6 pennies, washed clothes dried blanket.  11 am on to seniors walked stretched.  no scs signal on to main.  

i ate good sloppy joe lunch computed.  silent unity replied!!  walked stretched.  home for 'love boat' and started slicing onions for dinner with burger and squash.  cooked potato, toasted corn bread with cheese.  hung clothes.  

spraying my mask with alcohol after wearing is keeping it fresh.  

everything is better admitting i've been lying to myself that my family's lies were ok.  they kept me sick.  i can't be around lies.  i may spend my life alone.  i'll be healthy finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment