Saturday, February 27, 2021

delightful

 'my faith carries me far'.  i'm very relaxed thinking how everyone in my past would condemn my life.  i spent the morning in bed 'til 8:30 when i made an asparagus omelette.  cheesy toasted bagel.  

the ants went crazy when i boiled down balsamic vinegar.  they couldn't find it in the micro.  i decanted into bottle.  i have enough for the rest of my life probably.  i bought a dozen bottles years ago at safe way and have used maybe half.  it's so easy to make it thick syrupy excellent.  $2 each surplus.  i may use it for my pork chop.  haven't decided.  ooh..with sesame.  and noodles.

i looked for my bottle of cinnamon spices and couldn't find it.  i'll have to make a new one with cardamom and ginger.   i want to heat canned yams.  

i wiped pork chops with paper towel as recommended and electric hibachi.  wiped grill with trimmed pork fat non stick.  besides retirement best thing i got from ex.  fat rendered beautifully crunchy tender.  i wasn't hungry for meat so i cooked linguine with sesame asparagus.  toasted cheesy bagel.

No comments:

Post a Comment