Friday, February 26, 2021

stretch-daily word

 ahh...i'm senior parking lot computing for freebies.  no lucky's oh, well.  got weekend food put in cooler.  nice size fish lunch for a change tygj.  did my stretches.  slept 'til 8:30 after waking 5:30.  peggy cappy relaxing.

and i love feeling free.  

i've never before been free.  always answering to someone.  at someone's beck and call.  someone criticizing and condemning me to control me.  no one caring about me except what i could do for them.  

slow internet forcing me to pause, reflect, appreciate my uniqueness.  i'm terrific.

wow!

i checked email trash and found big lot free hand sanitizer 16.9  and michael's.  i went home to 'love boat'.  4:30 i went big lots looked for book case none.  lucky's i walked store clearance $1.02 pork chop.  i want sweet sour.  

No comments:

Post a Comment