Friday, February 5, 2021

i felt so isolated

c s c went offline 2 pm yesterday.  i called main after leaving s c i t message.  she said it was being investigated.  i amaze myself recouping my settings.  

whatever the problem computer responds much faster.*

driving here check engine light i called carlos monday soonest he's leaving town.

10;48 seniors #8 58 o.  perfect day 12 minute walk stretch.  it's heating up.  quinoa fish lunch.  i want to cook lemon quinoa.

loaded and picked up lucky free cookies.  2 mgr spec coconut water $1.  paid citibank.  on the way b b b strainer.  last time there 3/22/18.  i wanted to check out s. creek boulevard.  very short block, long traffic lights.  picked up films done 6 minutes.  walked around cup center new sign.  autism change alarm.  i guess that's my funk the last few years.  tom abandoned me like his own mom.  on subconscious level my soul knew.  

*i finally got info on s v p meter unprotected so chrome will not connect.  hurrah chrome!!  i like being protected.  god has always taken care of me.  

cars are lined up st j again.  i'm feeling tired and jumpy same time.  i'm learning to trust myself.

home 3 pm for love boat.  free tomorrow and super bowl.  

No comments:

Post a Comment