Saturday, February 20, 2021

not balloons

cartoons.  all those art supplies i've been buying i can use for stories of my lives.  the ever sharp mechanical pencils that i've never purchased now make sense too.  i realized i can write temperatures on car calendar for planning day travel.

so much of my life is doing nonsensical things that later prove wisdom.  my favorite 'f-troop' episode is the one with harvey corman prussian hot air balloon general.  chief sees it shouts 'balloon!!'  makes me laugh just thinking of it.

i went dollar store for ramen.  i've eaten so much of the monopoly pasta.  unless stolen by sisters.  that's a distinct possibility.  i bless it and multiply.  today's daily word forgive.  overlook.  not forget.  mom always believed forgiveness was weak and stupid her favorite word for me.  i forgive her.  my dupe car key came apart.  when i pulled it from trunk key hole half stayed behind.  

i came senior park for the stretch.  had to drive around for internet signal.  took 20 minutes.  first time stretching hurt but then i was more vigorous and twisted.  last night i couldn't sleep, folded and put away clothes too late in day.  i have socks that don't quite match.  i looked for other pair to fix.  don't know where it is.

free associating is my way of brain storming.  de-stressing.  

i continue making tiny improvements.  i ate 4 choc roses, sorted my plastic bags, made sesame amino linguine with meatloaf.  had a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment