Wednesday, February 24, 2021

sitting mission

new plan get to seniors parking lot and compute.  then over to main if necessary.  huh, little person just walked by.  i've never seen one local before only tv and movies.    

i showered washed my hair wearing it in pony tail.  i feel summery.  yesterday 78 o today's supposed to be cooler.  

i went seniors 11;07 stretched picked up lunch, ate tiny tiny lasagna  then lucky's bought asparagus peas and main computing feeling frustrated.  freezing on some tabs.  my games.  and wheel has too many spaces won't accept answer.  i left them message.  i noticed my travel log incomplete since val day.  

strange new.  maybe me.  must be me i'm all i have.  i picked up holds #2 in line 3 pm.  home to 'love boat' hungry i ate chips, cupcake i forgot i had in choc cooler, peas and wasabi almonds.  i made my lemonade.  i'm ready for tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment