Monday, January 25, 2021

new behaviors=new life

'stress free forever' kelly howell.  i'm feeling very irritated and restless.  must be working.  i want to run away.  turned down the volume.  

internet reception frustrating me walked and stretched.  my right neck shoulder so tight and sore i can't feel anything else.  just like in '72 after i fell icy steps.  i had 3 migraines until i figured out my over tight neck trapezius needed kneading.  no more migraines.  feeling flashbacks from'72.  nausea, itchy, greasy scalp, sore feet, arms,pelvis.

47 o so cold for the first time in my life i could feel my legs were cold.  i've always had skin feeling but not muscle.  i'm having the same symptoms as 1972.  exactly the same.  my hair is so greasy i shampooed after going to nob hill.  i bought hamburger, 3 cheese i have a new favorite buttery muenster, lettuce, asparagus 1 lb i cooked in sesame oil and seeds and ate with 4 slices of muenster.  so good.

 wof-a blooming orchid

No comments:

Post a Comment