Saturday, July 10, 2021

heavenly cut cactus

dream that woke me very young dad on patio with his tools to remodel house.

9:17 i picked up b'king lunch 2 jr fries which i ate after arriving 9:46 sunny vale library my favorite redwood tree parking in all day shade.  removed raw onions and stored in cooler in trunk.  inside i set up my favorite spot.  table with chair against brick post for support.

i remembered i have target gift card $12.10.  looking online to see how far from library they have whole foods close too.  sunny vale is 2 degrees cooler.  may be a viable place to shop.  certainly more civilized regarding cooling center and reopening.  

ate my burger and now i'm watching full episodes of 'no, honestly' from 1970's.  i get to do the 70's over.  

i realized the pink bathroom is part of my pink marble octagon bagua home.

playing my games, sweepstakes.  feeling happy is more comfortable.  

i went to target after driving around looking for whole foods store.  across the street from target i don't trust the underground parking lot.  

home 6 pm lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment