Thursday, July 22, 2021

it's not just me

 Cody offline computer frozen.  nothing i did.  

$tore i exchanged broken u v light for garbage bags.  dropped off picked up at main.  seniors thinking about art inge gone and seeing helen i decided to take away.  i ate greasy skinny fatty chicken a little brown rice.  the cauliflower red bell pepper i picked out as best i could i could feel my feet swelling.  i tossed the fat skin soggy carrots veg's.  

good day for America's tire air pressure top up.  i went inside (3rd car) to ask wait time he said 5 minutes.  i went to use facilities to wash up from lunch and another guy was working on car #1.  i sat in my car.  he waved me forward and did my tires.  senior red car in lane 2 asked him if he needed to move, yes.  i felt energy went to bed/bath.  walked store found clearance clothes drying rack.  went back to car for coupons couldn't decipher fine print.  not for clearance i used gift card.  i could get water filters on gift card, duh.

considered what i wanted to do.  drove past main no shady parking back to seniors.  my feet up on chair in the cool air condition charging chrome.

home 3 'love boat' i ate almonds, chips.  dinner eggs rice, onions potato carrots, cookies, more chips.  too much.  i fell asleep sugar coma for half hour.  my back and stomach are rebuking me.

early night nothing on tv.  ok i'm listening.  

No comments:

Post a Comment