Saturday, July 24, 2021

Sunnyvale library

sitting pretty.  i set up my space.  the quiet is soothing my autism.  i can relax.  air condition kicking in.

i cut cactus into bin.  did more than i planned it was so easy.  7 am cool and shady.  watched my exercise 6-7 made and ate my b'fast.  a few stickers i removed before set into my hand.  watered porch plants.

then i loaded laundry, removed seltzer to house, loaded excess food too.

i renewed films i haven't watched.  at home i've been marathon watching 'murder she wrote'.  i brought films to renew or return.  i had to go back to car after reaching front.  i brought chrome and home made lunch egg pickle and p'nut butter honey sandwiches with corn chips for snack.

3 i kept falling asleep.  i was home 3:30 feeling ok.  i think because i wore back brace from 7 am.  so itchy under braces.  

No comments:

Post a Comment